Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Family...


We had a family scare Monday night! I had to take Mom to the ER Monday night with signs of a heartattack. It ended up being a blockage and gall bladder troubles with gallstones. They kept her over night so they could do test and observe her. It was a VERY stressful night and situation. I hope that we will never have to go thru that again.


I saw a sign today that said "Dont think you are rich well count your blessings" and it made me stop and count my blessings. My family is definitly a blessing to me and I will never take that for granted! I love my family and friends more than anything and I hope they know know that!


I have to give a big shout out to Stephanie for coming over to moms at 11:00 at night to spend the night with little Lucy! Thank You so Much you have no idea how much it means to all of us!!!!
I love you Mom!!! You are my best friend and I thank God every minute that he took care of you that night!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...