Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Brother.....


My older brother is getting married this May so everyone is in wedding mode! So I thought I would post a few of their pictures! Yes I love pictures.....


Yay I cant wait for the wedding I love you guys....

This is Maren in her pretty red dress. I went to Charelston for their store(Global Awakening) because they were having a fashion show and I made Maren try on her cute little red dress!


These are their super sweet dogs Brady and Coleman




These are my 2 favorite pictures of them....




My two favorite engaement pictures!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

They are perfect for each other.....
KDM

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

They are perfect for each other....
KDM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...