Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Weekend....

Of course things didn't go as planned!!

My plans were to go to the Burro with Mom Saturday morning to help her at Ryan's place and go to Old Time Pottery then I was going to come home and head to the movies with Steph(no I didn't cancel on her it was planned 100% :o) Then today I was going to go to church and do my ritual of cleaning and laundry.
WEEELLLLLL.... instead I rush home Friday pack VERY fast(so fast I forgot to pack underwear) pick up Mom and we are off to Atlanta to help my Uncle Johnny have a moving sale! Of course mom and I are the garage sale queens so we couldn't be left out of the moving sale! I had to show my uncle the ropes of stealing the political signs and using them for garage sale signs! The sale was a hit! So Mom and I hit the road for the trip home(did I mention we only got about 2 1/2 hours of sleep)! So we get back and unload all of our mess and the stuff we THOUGHT WE HAD TO HAVE from the sale and I go to bed at 8:30!!!!
Here is a picture of the new tv....


and another....



My old I put in my room, I sold the one that was in my room before!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You may have some issues....maybe---there is no one else like you for sure!!!
<3 KDM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...