Monday, September 8, 2008

Another Monday Down.....

First I have to say that sinus and allergies are for the birds! I have coughing and sneezing all day and so have the kids at school! The nose wiping is in full affect!!


I am only going to only make one comment about the VMA's! Why????? Why would MTV bring in that quack to host the show? I dont like anyone telling me who to vote for much less someone from London telling me who to vote for! I was not impressed with the show and the host ruined it for MTV. If you go to MTV and read on their comment page you will see that I am not the only one who feels this way and yes I left a nasty comment on their page!


My next complaint of the day!!! IRONING! I hate it there has to be away to take things out of the dryer and have them wrinkle free! If you know how to accomplish this please let me know!


My last thought of the day! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for my mom this week. She is having surgery on Wednesday and I hate it and I cry every time I think of her having to do it. I would give a million bucks if I could go in her place. I would absolutely die if something ever happen to her so please pray that everything will go OK. I love you Mom!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your the best daughter ever....
I love you
KDM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...