Monday, September 8, 2008

Quotes...

I love quotes!! I love reading something and it sticks out to me! I love to read something or hear something and have it relate to me or something I have been thru..Here are a few of my favorites...

"Ther greatest griefs are those we cause ourselves" Sophocles 430B.C.
"Eventually all the pieces come together. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason."
"Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened"
"The happiest of people don't necessarilyhave the best of everything;they just make the most ofeverything that comes along their way."
"LifeThree grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love and something to hope for."

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...