Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sex in the City...

I'm in a mood today...

I seem that I have a lot going on lately but than I feel my life is moving in slow motion. I feel like a big change is coming soon and I am excited for it but for some reason I still hold back. I am ready to do things for myself and grow as a person. I am ready for the next chapter of my life.

As all of you know I am HUGE Sex in the City fan!! I watch the dvd on my couch and I cry(I am not a crier). I cry because I know that I have that friendship that the girls do in the movie(Steph is my Sex in the City friendship), I cry because I watch the girls change and grow(I know it is a movie but I know that I am ready to change and grow, I cry because I used to compare the man in my life to BIG(not good for me but you cant walk away) and I cry because the night the movie the came out and I went to see it is the night I lost my sweet little Ace. He was a dog but he was my dog- He was the dog that put a smile on Pap-Paws face when he was very sick, he was the dog that made my Granny laugh after my Pap-paw died, he was the dog that made my Mom smile after my Dad left. Every time I looked at my little Ace he made my heart smile, he made my day better everyday. He was my family, my little lovie... I miss him everyday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My heart will never fully heal from loosing little Ace and the way we lost him....
I miss my loves
KDM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...