Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Good Afternoon.....

Well I have been bringing the ole' laptop to school lately and I have been going through old pictures that are on here and they crack me up. Mom and I scan some of her old family pictures into the computer the other day so I thought I would post some on here to share!
This is me,Granny and Pap-paw on my 2nd birthday
Why couldnt my hair have stayed that color In my Grannys kitchen
Camping out

Good ole Ryan...
We had the chicken pox....

I can tell we are starting the busy time of the year! We have art projects galore to do here at school! Tomorrow we are going to take our pumpkin seeds and glitter(just because it makes everything better) outside and sprinkle them in the grass and water them and hopefully(actually I know they will be there I am going to put out baby pumpkins before the kids go out to check) on Friday we are going to go out and see if there are pumpkins waiting on us! This is the fun time of the year because the kids are finally catching on to the routine and they know what is expected of them!


I do have to say a little something about divorce and little kids. I have 3 kids whose parents have gone through or going through a divorce and let me tell you I can see the biggest change in these kids behavior! It is very sad and to all the people out there who say they are to young to know whats going on well come by and visit my class for an hour and I can prove you wrong! I hate divorce but I hate it more for these little kids.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...