Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happiness...

I thought of something today, does anyone know true. happines? I know lots of people and I can't think of one person that I think is completly happy. It seems that everyone is always on the search for something or somebody. If your single your always on the prowl for someone to be with and you think by finding that person you will be happy.The people I know who are with someone always seem to have something to complain about. Some people are never happy with their appearence, its always about weight,clothing, appearence or even hair color. Lots of people feel the more money you have the happier you will be. Is this the way our world is now? Do we see it as the glass always half full? Why are we never content? Why are we never happy with what we have?
I don't know the answer to these questions. I fall under these complaints! I complain everyday about having to take take medicine, yes it makes me gain weight but I forget without it I wouldn't have a bladder and I would have to pee into a bag the rest of my life. I complain about my job and that I never have any money, but I forget that there is always kid that needs me and needs my daily hug because they don't get that at home and they need me to be the one stable adult in their life because there is no one else for them to trust. I forget there are a lot of people out there who make a lot less money than me and have a lot more responsibilty. I don't know why I can't be content? I think I have forgotten how to appreciate life. I have forgotten to step back and look at my life and see all the blessingins that I have. My goal is to write down one thing each day that I am blessed with as well as write down one thing that I complain about each day so that I can go back and read them appreciate things as well think about things that I think are so horrible that I need to complain about.

Again I don't know true happiness but I am on a quest to try and find it.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...