Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How To Cook A Turkey

I first have to say that I am watching the CMA's and why would Brad About You from Channel 2 ask Keith Urban about drinking??? Really come on! He is doing good why bring up his past??? Anyways I am off my soap box!

We have been so busy at work! We are getting ready for the Thanksgiving Program and we have to do some crafts for the table decorations for the dinner part. So one of my crafts is to do the famous typical hand turkey and I asked the kids "How to Cook a Turkey?" her are some of my responses....

“You can spray hot water on the turkey and the seeds then you can put it in the bowl then put it in the oven for 7 minutes. Take it off the oven and put the turkey on the table to eat.”

“You put on tomatoes with pickles. Then you take the turkey to the pan with a spoon then stir it. You make it hot. Then put it on a plate then put on cheese and butter on the top.”

“You put on the candy, then cook it in the oven for just a few minutes then sprinkle with color sprinkles and then sit it in a circle pan.”

“You cut it and then put in the sprinkles with jelly you put it in the oven for 10 hours then you blow on it.”

“You can put bar-b-que sauce and cheese in it then put in the pan and bake it till it is done when it smokes so my family can eat it and then put a piece on my plate with ketchup and mustard.”

“You pour on hot water and milk. Then put the turkey in a cup in the microwave for 4 minutes, sprinkle on cheese but just the yellow kind.”

These are just a few but they are so funny! I will post some pictures when I actually get everything done!
Hopefully I will be able to do some more blogging when things slow down soon!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...