Saturday, November 29, 2008

Its Been Awhile....

Well the blogging as gone second fiddle lately! But I have alot to post about so here I go!

Thanksgiving was great! My brother Michael who lives in Charelston SC just walked into my moms house Wednesday night and surprised everyone! We had no idea that he was coming, it was a great suprise to be able to spend Thanksgiving with him! My Uncle Johnny and Becky came into town as well as my Granny! We had a great Thanksgiving!


So of course we all know what you do after Thanksgiving, you SHOP!!! Mom and I were at Opry Mills at midnight. Here is the picture of the lines... it is kind of dark but you can get the idea.





I have to say it was worth the lines because most the stores we went to the whole store was 50% off on top of the main sales! I was fired up because I love a bargain! We went down to Old Navy and we never fiqured out where the end of the line was, it was so crowded in there it was crazy! During the day on Friday we went to Providence in Mount Juliet to shop and found some great deals there as well. I do have to say I was a little disappointed in the sales at Target :(
But this is what my dining room floor looks like after all the shopping and the sad thing is that isnt all of it!
My Granny bought me the best Christmas Gift I have probably ever gotten at Belks! You all know I HATE to iron so she got me a steamer! It was one of the sale items and let me tell you it ROCKS! Yes I have pictures...




This is the best thing ever! I did all my ironing in like 5 minutes!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it- Thank you Granny!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

luv u my midnight shopping buddy....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...