Saturday, November 29, 2008

Kid Time....


It has been forever since my last kids update! This is a SUPER busy time of the year at school but here are some pictures of the little monsters..


We have a Thanksgiving program and this is what my class wore, their little turkey tail feathersAnd these are the 3 crafts we made
A Pumpkin Family
A TP Turkey

And How to Cook a Turkey Frame

For some reason the pictures are blurry and smaller but I will fix it somehow~


This is what we look like when we come in from the playground! We went on a fall leaf walk and I got some great pictures of the kids with the fall colors!







This is my girl she makes me laugh all day so I wanted to share this picture that cracked me up...









1 comments:

JulieAnn and the Captain said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE the pictures :) They're too cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...