Sunday, January 25, 2009

25 Things About Me....

There has been this chain letter thing going around on blogspot and facebook where you are supposed to list 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself , so I thought I would give it a whirl...

  1. I watch way to much TV! I get hooked on certain shows and then I cant miss them!! Thank goodness for the DVR.
  2. I am obsessed with making sure my car doors are locked! I hit the clicker thing at least 3 times. I know it sounds weird but I guess its my OCD kicking in.
  3. I work with kids and I love it. They make me laugh everyday and everyday is a new adventure! I know there is no way that I could sit at a desk all day and answer phones!
  4. I love using coupons! Who doesnt love saving a buck here or there.
  5. I LOVE to travel! A few of my adventures have been to London, Ireland, Scotland, San Francisco, Nicaragua, Charleston SC, Orlando,Las Vegas, Chicago, West Palm Beach,New York City...
  6. I like trying new recipes and trying new things to cook.
  7. I love pictures!
  8. I love Magazines, I will never admit how many I get in the mail
  9. I have a very weird thing about electronics, I am always wanting to buy something new!
  10. Referring to number 1o I love to shop, I am always on the hunt of a good bargain.
  11. I have 5 pairs of Ugg boots- weird I know.
  12. I had a bad car wreck 3 years ago and for the rest of my life I will have a messed up bladder from it and will always have to take Detrol and Cipro daily.
  13. I love Real Estate and I dont know why! Real Tracs is saved under a favorite on my computer.
  14. As long as I can remember I have always spent the night at my Moms on Christmas Eve. I love Christmas and all the traditions that go along with it
  15. I have two Louis Vuitton bags, one came from the Louis Vuitton store in San Francisco and the other came from the Louis Vuitton store in the Wynn hotel in Vegas.
  16. I love my family, I dont know where I would be without them
  17. I love painting and card making.
  18. I clean out my closet just so that I can list things on Craigslist.
  19. I Recycle!
  20. My favorite restaurant is The Old Spaghetti Factory
  21. I was a manager for American Eagle for 2 years, I kind of miss the ole' retail days.
  22. I am doing the Beth Moore "Esther" study
  23. I cant wait for the Spring- its my FAVORITE season the weather is Perfect
  24. One day I would love to have 4 kids
  25. I am obsessed with my Blackberry

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...