Monday, January 19, 2009

Prayer Request

I have been going to Brentwood Hills on Wednesday nights with my friend Jenny and the first night I went there someone had a prayer request for the White family and their twin baby boys, someone mention they had a blog. I went home and looked it up and I have followed it everyday since. Here is the short version of their family: they had twin baby boys and one was born with heart problems and the bottom line is that he needed a heart transplant. Well its been 68 days since their day of birth and today little baby Reed will be getting a new little heart. Its bittersweet because Reed will be getting a chance of life but somewhere there is a family grieving the loss of their baby. Reed should be in surgery now, he went in at 5pm today for a 6 hour surgery. If I find out an update I will share. Just pray for their family and baby Reed and for the family that lost their baby.

Here is their blog if you want to check it out: http://keeleyandryan.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...