Friday, January 23, 2009

PURE cuteness...

This is the cutest thing ever! This is a little friend in my class saying the Pledge, if you look closely you can see his little girlfriend looking in the door she wasnt about to miss a thing.




Here is a run down of my last two days with the kids.
I get knocked off the jungle gym on the playground and hurt something in my back and neck.

I have a little boy in my class who has developed some bathroom issues and he has to go to the bathroom literally ever 30 minutes! It drives me nuts!!!!

A little girl in my class informs me she is wearing a Barbie bra, yes I checked and she was!! I wont even comment on this...

I come in this morning and the sink in the kitchen as leaked and I slide in the water and in the process of trying to catch myself I re-injure my back and neck from the jungle gym fiasco!

I have a friend that is throwing buckets of rocks down the slide and I have to yell at him for 15 minutes to come down the slide well he just stares at me like I am not speaking to him finally another teacher climbs up there and makes him go down the slide and when he gets to the bottom of the slide he has no idea why he has to sit in time out. I promise I don't teach special ed.

This is a question I got at lunch today "Miss Beth I shower with my daddy so he can wash my hair good, do you shower with your mommy since your a girl?"

This are just a few of the little dramas in my work days!



a href="http://www.mylivesignature.com/" target="_blank"><

1 comments:

JulieAnn and the Captain said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I can't watch the video! :( I so badly want to see him :)

I love the stories - your day can be crazy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...