Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Here I am....

Did you think I fell off the side of the blogging world??? I had a super busy weekend and I had to go to bed early Sunday because honestly I am old I knew that my body was going to rebel against the time change(which I think is dumb)!

Saturday I went and got my hair cut and colored, I am trying to space it out so I can get it done right before Michaels wedding. Saturday I went to eat at the Miro District( here is the website if you want to check it out http://www.mirodistrictnashville.com/ )for Stephanies mom's surprise party! She was surprised it was great! I have to tell Steph how proud of her I am! She pulled off a great party for her Mom and made the cupcake cake all by herself this time and it turned out great!
Here are a few work pictures
A typical day of dress up

Um Excuse Me? Are you standing in the chair??



This shirt cracks me up, it says Trouble Maker





Here is a few of the kiddos at our Valentine PartyLike I said before the time change is killing me so I am off to bed! I do want to ask a favor. I had some test run last week at the doctor and they said if you dont here from me I will see you in six weeks. Well today she called, I will know more tomorrow. So if you could just say a little prayer that everything is going turn out to be nothing.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...