Monday, March 23, 2009

My Dryer Dance!

I didnt get my usual Sunday Night wrap up blog done yesterday but I have a very good excuse! Let me start with Friday! I of course worked and then Mom and I ran errands in Green Hills and then I headed home. I started working on my card swap Birthday cards, put in a load of towels and just hung out. I throw my towels in the dryer and was off to bed. I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and I noticed that my dryer lights were flashing(all of them were so I knew something was wrong). I have the new and great front load washer and dryer and they are only a couple years old. I just assume the worst with them and starting getting upset! I get control( I mean it is 4am I wasnt TO upset) and I get out the book and try to a few things it recommends and nothing works but when I start messing with it I start to smell something burning!! I get on the LG website and it says to unplug it for 15 minutes to reset it and plug it back up! I get on top of the dryer(this is a big dryer it has one of those drawers under it) and I look down and OF COURSE the plug is on the floor so I stop and think I can either climb back there now and deal with this now or get back in the bed and worry about for the next few hours. SO I pull the dryer out as much as I can and I climb back there and unplug! While standing there waiting to replug I realize there is no way I am going to be able to climb back over!! I had to have a ladder to get over it! All I can do is cry LOL! I plug back in( I cant even tell if it worked because I am behind the stinking dryer) and I attempt to climb back over with no success( I have the bruises to show from my midnight dryer dance) FINALLY I get out and thank goodness the dryer is fixed! Well I push it back, clean up and I am gonna head back to bed when I realize my alarm will be going off in 30 minutes because I have to be at the car place at 7am!!

I will spare all the details of the car place! The explorer has all new brakes! This is another post for another day but the good ole' explorer has already had a new set of brakes in the last 3 months!


I had dedicated Saturday to be my Spring Cleaning day but with the car in the shop and running errands I moved it to Sunday. I cleaned ALL DAY!! I cleaned all the cabinets out and wiped them down, cleaned the curtains, cleaned all the base boards, cleaned out all my drawers, cleaned all the furniture, dusted, vacuumed and so on... It was so nice to come home from work to a nice clean apartment. I also had dinner in the crock pot(wow I sound like Suzy homemaker)! I will post the recipe later but it is a sun dried chicken and veggies recipe! It was yummy but a few of the pieces of chicken cooked just a little to long.


I am going to finish my laundry and settle in to watch Jon and Kate Plus 8 season finale!


Here is my latest craft project! I wont keep it hanging up but I bought the letters on Sale just to practice my painting.

I have a new friend starting my class tomorrow, he was recently adopted from Russia so we should have a super busy day!!

I had a super sweet lady email asked me why I dont post about my Favorite Things or Celebrity Pictures anymore, honestly I didnt think anyone read this but I will definitely try to post some this week! Have a great Tuesday everyone-


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...