Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Off the Wall Wednesday..

Today was a long day. I think since the weather is yucky it just makes bad days. I have also not been sleeping very well, I am only averaging about 3 to 4 hours a night!! I dont really know whats going on but I need my sleep!! I have never had trouble in this department before so I am hoping it is going to get better soon!!

So today I have had a lot of random thoughts so I thought I would share them here!

First I want to discuss the Octomom, I know I said I wouldnt discuss her but she is an ODD BIRD!! I just read on People.com that she fired all of her FREE nannies that doctor Phil hooked her up with. One of the nannies came out and said the few days she was there she only saw the mom feed the babies when the cameras were around, she was unreachable on her cell phone during large parts of the day, she shopped alot and spent a lot of time on the internet. The nanny said she doesnt spend any time with ANY of the children. I am aware that the nanny could be just saying all this to get herself in the media BUT then the famous lawyer( Gloria Allred) came out to say she isnt an unfit mother! We know she isnt an unfit mother-she is a single mother to all of those kids, she has no job, she is media obsessed- WHY ISNT ANYONE DOING ANYTHING TO HELP THESE BABIES!! Its crazy to me that this lady is getting away with it!

My second question of the day is how do these people go back to school and still carry a job, family... I would love to go back to school! I wish I could rewind time and start all over. I think I would have gone to college out of state and gone somewhere and gone into nursing. I would love to go to nursing school now and if I figure out how to do it I just might!

I read these blogs of these 2 girls who just picked up their life and moved! HOW HOW HOW do you do that! One moved from Kentucky to Chicago because she had a job there but she did it all in like a month! The other girl had graduated from college with no plans and she sold it all and she was off to New York. I mean she lives in a 3 bedroom 1 bath condo in Brooklyn but she has a job,made friends and is loving life. Is it really this easy? She has been more than honest about all the trials and tribulations of moving but she always points out that it always works out. In one of her post she said I cant imagine where my life would be if I would have stayed in my little college town. I always think about doing this! It sounds so scary but there is nothing stopping me from selling my stuff and being on the move! Oh my goodness what adventure that would be...
On this topic I sometimes wonder are you going on an adventure or are you running away from something and just looking for happiness. I think I get so wrapped up in my daily routine that I forget to try new things, do new things or I just get stuck in the routine and get bored. This is something I always think about so dont worry I am not going to pick up and move, well not to tomorrow or anything...

I know this is an off the wall post but I just wanted to share a few things that have been on my mind today! I hope everyone has a great rest of the the week its almost Friday!! Tomorrow is bring your bike to school day so I am sure I will have some funny stories and pictures to share!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...