Saturday, March 14, 2009

One for the books...

If you know me you know I love to shop! Well today I can honestly say I am SHOPPED OUT!! It is exhausting to shop for bargains. I got a 30% off coupon to Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy and let me tell you I put that bad boy to good use! It started Friday night where I hit up Opry Mills so I could use the coupon at the outlets. I love being able to use a coupon on stuff that is already on sale!! At the Gap outlet my total was $76 and with the coupon and other savings I paid $42, YAYAYAY ME!! I spent alot at Old Navy but I got a lot for my money! Today Mom Granny and I were at Cool Springs ALL DAY!!! We went to all the department stores as well as alot of the mall stores! We were shopping for wedding clothes and rehearsal dinner outfits and of course they both bought the very first outfit they tried on at the first store we went to!! It was fun though!! Whoever says we are in a bad recession needs to go hang out at Cool Springs mall! We had drive around for a parking spot and there was a line at every store we went to! I have to admit I am going back to Opry Mills tomorrow to get a shirt that I am pretty sure I cant live without LOL!
Thursday was my sweet Grannys birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANNY!! We went to dinner at Outback and came home for cake and ice cream. One of my moms friends made the cake and it was yummy! I will get a picture of it to share! I made all of Grannys gifts, here are a few pictures...


This is a cute little box and the lid that I painted...



A bird house - the yellow is the roof



Align Right


I painted on these salt/pepper shaker with glass paint and them baked in the oven-this isnt a good picture but they are blue/brown polka dots




Well I have a few things to do before I even think about going to bed! I feel like I have been yawning all day, this weather puts me in instant tired mood. I am so tired of the rain, I need some sunny weather soon! I wanted to thank everyone who emailed me about my doctors appointment! Your prayers worked because I got good news, thanks again!


I also wanted to ask you to say a prayer for this little girl Abby. She is the cutest little girl that is suffering with cancer, you can check out her parents blog here Abby




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...