Friday, April 17, 2009

Its about that time....

In my recent blogging days I have come to learn that if you share the blogs you read others will share your blogs. On the side of my page you can see a few of the ones I look out but here are 5 more that I really like! These are all some of my favorite crafting/decorating ones! You can get so many great and usually cheap tips! You can click on the website or picture below and it will take you straight to that blog! Have fun checking them out!!



1. This one is great! It offers up tons of different activities and fun crafting ideas http://www.oneprettything.com/

2. I love Little Birdie Secrets!


Photobucket




3. This next blog is great!! It has the best decorating tips! I love it..


4. Bunch of Scrap just has great ideas...

http://bunchofscrap.blogspot.com/
5. The Inspiring Room has more great decorating ideas and they always have the best pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

<3 you..

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thank you for sharing the link to my blog! glad you enjoy it!

happy day,
melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...