Friday, May 29, 2009

sigh...

Working with kids is awesome! They make you laugh, they keep you on your toes, they are very entertaining, you get to watch them learn, you get to watch them grow, you get to teach them, you watch them make friends, you watch them play and use their imagination, they ALWAYS tell you whats on their mind...I could go on for days. I go to work everyday and I get to hang out with all my short friends(they are shorter then me, thats what I tell them) but in the back of mind I remind myself I am responsible for them and for their safety. Today I was reminded of that. I am not going to type out what happen- 1. I dont think I can because I would cry the whole time 2. for everyones privacy 3. I just dont want to relive it.

I can tell you that everyone is safe and fine. The whole thing happened in 20 minutes and I am telling you it was the longest 20 minutes of my life. My world completely stood still, I felt like everything around me was 100mph and I was standing still. I can tell you that as I was going thru the motions of helping this kid in my mind I was screaming prayers to God to help me get thru this. We made it and like I said everyone is fine but I can tell you I have thanked God all day! Its crazy how life is just floating by and then out of no where you are hit with something like this and you are begging for Gods help.




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...