Wednesday, May 13, 2009

YAWN......

It is such a busy week!! We are in the final weeks of school and we have our Spring Program, I am hosting my moms neighborhoods Garage Sale and its finals week on all the TV shows!! Let me just go ahead and talk about Jon and Kate Gosselin from Jon and Kate plus 8, I am not shocked by all the drama but I am totally disgusted by the way they are handling it! Those poor sweet kids- where are they when Mom is trying to become "Uber-Famous Mom" and Dad gallivanting around town! Its ridiculous how out of hand it has gotten, I will be the first to say that I have lost all respect for them and I dont think I will be following their show anymore! Next TV update is American Idol! I am totally shocked about the Danny and Kris thing but I am super glad Adam made it!




The Biggest Loser was boring! I never really liked Helen and that is who won. I dont think she looked that good- she looks sick





Well I had lots of stuff to blog about but I have a million things going on and I will start making notes so my next post wont just be about TV~ ( yeah right...)


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...