Monday, June 1, 2009

Brady...

Just yesterday Stephanie and I were talking about how much you fall in love with your pets. You take care of them, play with them and provide for them. They are always so glad to see you and always love you!

My heart breaks for my sister in law Maren. Her Springer Spaniel Brady past away yesterday. He was 16 years old(I think if its not 16 its close to that) he was truly her best friend! She raised him from a puppy, he traveled with her, moved everywhere she moved and he even walked her down the aisle at their wedding and carried the rings down the aisle. He was her baby and let me tell you she loved her dog. It makes me cry to even imagine how she is feeling, I know she is devastated and I wish I could give her a big hug today. I love you Maren and I am thinking about you guys
RIP Brady.. You will be missed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My sweet Maren I know her heart is broken
KDM

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thank you so much for your kind words. the pictures are great. he was my main "old" man!
having a harder time then i thought,but working on turning into a positive life experience.
lots of love!
maren

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...