Sunday, June 28, 2009

HOT...

Is it really already Sunday night?? And have I really not blogged in a week? maybe its to hot to blog! I love me some Nashville but the humidity here is crazy!! Its super duper HOT but I just saw the weather and its supposed to cool down a little next week. YAY...

Well its definitely been a crazy week in Hollywood! I dont know much about Farrah Fawcett but I did see her TV special and I saw how sick she really was. I dont know much about Michael Jackson either except for the the thriller video, him dancing on his car after winning his court deal and him hanging that baby over the balcony. Its sad for his family and kids that he died suddenly and I cant imagine loosing a loved one and then having to fight off the media the way they are! Sad Sad Sad...

On Friday I was headed to my Grannys and of course my car started smoking and acting weird, I just turned around and drove straight the good ole Two Rivers Ford(they are so super nice there)! Have I mentioned I hate hate hate dealing with car issues and my car has been nothing but issues. I hate not having a trustworthy car!! They THINK(being the key word) that it has something to do with the transmission fluid. It was Friday afternoon and I was mad that I was on my way out of town and then had to deal with car trouble! I just told him that I would call him this week sometime and figure out what needs to be done and I am sure whatever it is will cost a fortune!

Today I went to visit with my friend Jayne who is pregnant and on bed rest. I took her a gift and I got to see their super cute nursery. Her husband made this great piece of furniture for the nursery and its so cute! They modeled it after this piece of furniture from Pottery Barn Kids and its so great, he did a great job! The nursery is precious and I loved the polka-dot curtains! My friend Kim(check out her websitehttp://littlebitsdesigns.wordpress.com/about-littlebits/ ) who is so super duper talented painted her some super cute baby gifts...




Well I am off to cute celery! My goal is to eat lots of veggies this week!! Its a short work week...Yay!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...