Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Favorite Things

Its time for a "My Favorite Things" Post!!!!




I love the Jessica Simpson perfume Fancy-I think it smells so good and its just fun!














These water bottles ROCK! My friend at work has one and so she ordered me one for my birthday and I ordered one for Steph! They do leak and they are perfect! They are Camelbak and you can order them from Campmor.com




















LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff it is the Victoria Secret body butter! I like all the smells but my favorite is the Amber Romance























I dont know what happen to the color on these pictures! My friend Jenny brought me back this shirt from the beach! I love these kinds of shirt they are so comfy and cute! Thanks Jenny!

(Front)


(Back)








I love my hair girl she T TOTALLY rocks! She works at Miracles in Hendersonville her name is Britney! Go check her out and tell her I sent you!



I LOVE LOVE LOVE my iPhone! The more I use it the more I love it! I find something new on it everyday! Its great! Maybe one day I will write a whole post about it.











0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...