Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Myself...

July, is it really already July??? I cant believe it, this summer is flying by! July is a busy month for me! I have my little brothers birthday the 3rd, then there is the 4th of July, my birthday is on the 30th, we start getting ready for the new school year in July and in Nashville fighting the humidity is a job within its self!!

I was listening in on a conversation yesterday while I standing in line at the post office and I over heard one of the men say "All you have in the world is yourself". The more I have thought about it the more he was right.
With everything I have going on I still feel empty and basically bored with my life. I just follow the routine day in and day out. I feel like I am always on the search for something but I just dont know what. I am not one to open up about my feelings and I think thats mainly why I write this blog because I can just lay it out there and I cant actually see people judging me. I dated my best friend for a long time and we broke up and it just became weird. I told him everything and you know what he always knew what to say and he could always make me laugh. I dont know if that friendship is what I am missing in my life or what??!! My mom and I have always been pretty close but in the last month or so we have just kind of gone our seperate ways . I dont really go to her house a lot anymore so I dont see my little brother as much as I am used to. My dad moved away a long time ago so I am used to the fact that he isnt around. I talk to my Granny daily and I love her dearly and words could never describe how much I miss my Pap-Paw.
I write all this to say the man in the post office is right all I have is myself. I am the one that is going to have to make changes and I am the one that is going to have to find what I am searching for.

I know this post is random but it is just what is on my mind tonight.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...