Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sad Joy....

This past week as been crazy!! But let me tell you it all came to a halt when I am standing at the end of my moms neighbors driveway and I am looking at their house and its gone it has burn down. I stood there sad for them they have lost everything but so happy that everyone was safe. She actually wasnt home and neither were their kids and her husband was at work( I think-but he wasnt home). We go way back with this family! Danielle was my best friend in High Schools sister so I have known them forever! She is married to Josh and they have 2 very sweet kids-Kayla and Cole.

There house caught fire on Tuesday and I dont think they are 100% sure what caused it but I have heard a nightlight. I have prayed for them constantly since this has happen! If you read this blog please say a little pray for this family...

Here are a few pictures from the Tennessean of their house











































































0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...