Saturday, August 22, 2009

Goodwilling...

Helllooo blog world! Well my "staycation" is OVER!! Back to the routine and the real world and I am ready!! I am ready to get busy and enter the corporate world(oh goodness what will I wear)!


Today I have been cleaning, throwing away, Goodwilling, organizing... its stuff that I should have been doing all week!


Yesterday I saw this...

it was great! I loved it! Its about cooking and blogging and I like both of those things so it was great!

My dad was in town this past week and he lost his phone on Thursday night and he was flying out first thing Friday morning. So I got up Friday and went on the hunt for the Blackberry(my Dad is like me he loves the Blackberry-I hinted a little panic when he realized it was missing-he was flagging me down in the Mexican Restaurant parking lot to look in my car-I on the other hand would have been screaming and crying if I lost the iPhone)-we were pretty sure we knew where it was it was just the fact of getting in there to get it!! Let me tell you it was an all day ordeal to get that phone back and when I finally did it was to late to overnight it!!! I took it to ship and the girl at FedEx was like you can pay $38 to try and have it there by Monday(try being the key word)! She couldnt get promise me it would be there! Why would I pay that and you cant even get it there!! Off to the trusty ole' post office I went for the third time that day! They guy was super nice I paid $5 and it will be there Monday-thats how I like to do business minus the 15 minute line I had to wait in there!

Go check out this website http://cardfrenzy.blogspot.com/ my card made it up on their blog! Its the one with my name on it :)

Also do you remember baby Stellan from My Charming Kids blog well guess what? That little cutie made into my all time favorite reading material- People magazine!! I was so excited I went and got mine last night!! Check it out...

Stephanie my little world traveler is off to the big Italy tomorrow-can you believe she isnt going to be here this week to listen to all my complaining, I wonder if Drew will listen???? She is headed there with her Mom for a work thing- they teach Pilate's thats why they get to go to the cool places! I totally invited myself and I told her Mom I was a better traveler and I could go in Stephs place but lets face it I dont know much about Pilate's(is that how you even spell it). Anyways I am gonna miss her and say a little prayer for them to be safe!!

I only took a short break from all my cleaning, throwing away, Goodwilling, organizing... to post a short post! Maybe just maybe I will do a my favorite things post tomorrow! Have a good night everyone and by the way the weather here tonight is why I LOVE Nashville(to bad its only like this once a year)!!!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...