Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Is it time for bed?

Hi...Hello...Its me!! Did you forget about me! I have been insanely busy!! Working the 2 jobs is getting to me! I mean I havent even talked to Stephanie for longer than 5 minutes this week!! HHAAAA but guess what I am not complaining because I know there are alot of people who are jobless.

My brain is 1000mph so I cant even sit here long enough to tell you everything that I need to tell you!!! So I just wanted to check in and say HI and I am still here!! Now I am off to load the dishwasher, finish ironing, fold towels, pack my stuff up tomorrow and hopefully try to get in bed before midnight!!! I will blog this weekend forsure!!



Happy Birhtday Drew!! Drew is Stephs husband and he is the kinda guy that you hope that your daughter will find and marry!! He is such a nice guy well you know he has to be to put with Steph(HA HA)!! Anyways his birthday is tomorrow and I wanted to wish him Happy Birthday!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...