Monday, August 31, 2009

The little Waiter Boy...

Is there something that you see or hear and it always reminds you of something! I have tons of things or songs that do that and it cracks me up because it can be the smallest things that catch my attention and remind me of something or someone! Here are a few of many...

Every time I see a ladybug or anything ladybug I think of my Pap-paw! When I moved into my first apartment I got this super cute Pottery Barn shower curtain and it had little ladybugs on it and my Pap-paw would get me random Ladybug things. If you knew my Pap-Paw you would know it was a big deal to buy things he never shopped!! So these items that he gave me mean the world to me now but every time I see anything Ladybug I think of my sweet Pap-Paw.

When I see a red bird I think of my MaMa(my grannys Mom) she collected them and had tons of them! She was so cute and I loved her very much I am very lucky that I was able to know all of my Moms grandparents. She was so funny she would write peoples names one the back of different items and so when she passed away she had left something to everyone. I like it because she wrote my name on something and now I have something that I know she wanted me to have.

Everytime I see a go-cart I think of my little brother and crack up! My dad surprised him one Christmas with a go-kart and you guessed it the first time I drove it I ran it right into the fence and tore the front off! I mean seriously I am lucky that Ryan will still talk to me after that... it was devastating to him! LOL....

Everytime I drive past our old house I think of two things. 1- My mom falling in the driveway...oh goodness it was funny! She was getting out of the car and fell on the driveway because it was raining and it was slippery and I lost it I couldnt do anything but laugh... so funny! and 2 I think about my little Ace! That sweet thing I swear that that dog was so proud of himself when he got big enough to run up and down the stairs there you could just see it in his eyes that he was so proud!!

Everytime I hear the Dixie Chicks song "Ready to Run" I think of my friend Darci! We were in college and she got a speeding ticket and she was like oh man I am nervous we need a fast song and cranked up the radio and that song was playing! If you know Darci that will be funny... she is so funny! Oh man she would get me in the craziest things in college, fun times!

Everytime I see the turn top Gatorade bottles I think of Steph. I can barely type this for laughing. We were in the car on the way to the airport in New York and we were trying to figure out how to drink out of those bottles without making a noise well of course I started laughing and we both spit that Gatorade all over her mom and aunt oh my goodness it was so funny!

When I see Ghiradelli chocolate I think of my Dad and Steph. We were in San Fran and decided to go to Ghiradelli and get ice cream well the little waiter boy came out and brought out our order and he had some serious BO and I said something about it well I guess Dad didnt hear me and literally like 10 minutes later Dad was like " Wooo that boy stinks..." Oh goodness let me tell you I laughed uncontrollably for like 3o minutes after that...People were staring. I dont know why I thought it was so funny but just thinking about it makes me laugh out loud!!!

Everytime I watch a Titans game I think of my Granny! Let me tell you she wanted to go to an NFL game bad! Well I got us tickets and yup we were 3 seats down from the very top and it was HOT I mean we were sitting next to the sun practically! I thought I was going to die it was so hot and of course we were crammed in our row and poor Granny is smashed up to the big drunk loud football fan! He told her everything and anything he thought she should know, keep in mind that he is talking to my Granny who hasnt had a beer well probably ever. It is funny now but wasnt then but everytime I watch a Titans game I think of that.

The whole reason I wrote all this is because I drive by the Longhorns in Brentwood and everytime I pass it I think of Clif. We used to eat there all the time and everytime I would drag him into Target that was next door. Poor guy didnt have a chance but really deep down I think he kind of liked it. Another thing that made me think to write this was today I saw something with Baptist hospital on it at work and I laughed out loud of thinking of Clif. It was after my wreck and they were transferring me to a different room and this little old lady was pushing my wheelchair, Mom was there and Clif was holding my IV bag and my purse(funny I know) well anyways blood started backing up in the IV and clif does this stupid fake laugh and he did it then(by the way we were in an elevator) and that little old lady looked at him and started laughing and Clif was still doing that stupid loud fake laugh and Mom was just standing there staring at them...oh goodness it was to funny!

Well this really is a pointless post but WOW it made me laugh...

Im using my work computer and I dont have my signature....

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...