Tuesday, August 18, 2009

News...

A few thoughts...

I dont really follow football that much but isnt it weird that Brett Favre keeps retiring and then coming back to play??


I think Rachel Zoe has the best job ever,she is a celebrity stylist! Of course she has a show and I am fired up that its coming back on soon!!


John Edwards makes me sick! I feel so bad for his wife, I cant imagine what his wife is going thru!

I am tired of hearing about this bozo! Its time to let him RIP!!!

I know she is a loony tune but I am going to miss her on American Idol... she is just part of that show.



I am so excited that Flipping Out is coming back on I love it!! Check it out on Tuesday night on Bravo!! Oh its great...







1 comments:

katielyn said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I totally agree with the Michael Jackson comment. I don't think we make this big of a deal when someone who actually impacted history dies! I'm totally going to miss Paula too! I read an article about it on Yahoo! or something and they said that yeah, she's wacko, but she totally balances Simon and Randy and they need her. We'll have to watch and see where it goes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...