Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pink tutu...

Its been a super busy weekend but its been fun!! Friday night I went to dinner at Viragos to celebrate Drews birthday! After dinner we went over to Red Door for a drink but I had to leave early because I had to get up super duper early! On Saturday I was off to Miracles to see Miss Brittany and get my hair done! She ROCKS!! I dont think she has ever disappointed me- she cut and colored my hair perfect as usual!!! Its really short this time but I think its cute and I love it! After that I was off to work at PivotHealth and I got A LOT done there so it will make it an easier week, I hope. Then I was off to Opry Mills with everyone else in Nashville celebrating the tax free weekend, then I had some other errands to run and had dinner at Fulins with Mom. I also ran by and saw Little Anniston and let me tell you she is PRECIOUS!! She is so tiny and sweet and very stylish with her little hat! I know that I posted on here for prayers for her and I wanted to Thank Everyone who said a little prayer for her because she happy and healthy and I know Jayne and Jeremy appreciate it as well!! My reason for the visit was to deliver little Anniston her first PINK tutu!! Its so precious and I love it, Thanks Jenny and Joni for making it for me! We tried it on a little friend at school and its so cute...






After my big day on Saturday I was gonna run home and change clothes and go to Drews birthday cookout. I literally fell asleep on the couch with the TV on, lights on and shoes on! Man I am getting old-Needless to say I was in for the night. I am sad because I wanted to go because Stephs family was in town and I love them so I was looking forward to hanging out with them.


Today I had a few errands to run and I had some much over due cleaning to do. Well I did my errands and well thats it I sat down and watched 2 movies!! So its 9pm and I just finished the cleaning and laundry and now I get to get ready to start a new week! Hope you all have a good week everyone!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...