Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dip Dips and um... bottoms!

Here is my question for today??? After watching the Titans game last night why do they hit each other when they do something good? Weahter its a pat on the bottom or a slap across the helmet. Here is my thought on it the bottom thing I have never understood and the slap across the helmet amazes me! If I just tackled a huge 300 pound man or got tackled by one and then had one of my own teammates comes over and knock me on the side of the helmet I would be furious! I saw a guy last night just knock a team mate upside the head I mean there could have been whiplash involved! I guess I will never understand! ALSO since we are talking about it this kills me too! I am watching the game a player is limping off the field and he goes down(he had a cramp in his leg) the little doctor/training guys runs over and put his hands on his knees and instantly his bottom takes up half the screen and there are visable underwear lines! A note to the trainers squat down dont bend over, everyone has HD now we dont need to see your underwears!!!( I am just so sure they will be reading this)



Now its time for my YUM Dip recipies from the BooMama DipTacular...




Taco Dip
2 cans of Pinto Beans - rinsed and drained
1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
1 package taco dip
1½ cups finely shredded lettuce
2 ounces shredded Mexican blended cheese
¼ chopped green onions
¼ sliced olives
Tortilla chips, carrot sticks or celery sticks
In a medium bowl mash beans: stir in 1 cup of sour cream and taco seasoning mix. Spread bean mixture in large serving bowl/dish. Spread remaining sour cream over bean mixture. Spread cheese evenly on top, add lettuce and top with tomatoes if you want. Add onions or olives now if you want them and serve with Tortilla chips, carrots or celery sticks





Black Bean Queso
1/2 can black beans
1/4 cup minced white onion
1 cup shredded Montery Jack cheese
1 cup cheddar cheese
Chopped jalepeno chiles to taste
1 teaspoon jalepeno juice (from the jar)
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
Sour Cream
1 green onion chopped
Put beans, onion, jalepenos & cumin in Queso Pot and stir it up. Put cheese in and place the Queso Pot in a cold oven and slowly raise heat to 425 degrees. Allow dip to cook thoroughly until cheese begins to bubble and brown, stirring if need be. Serve topped with sour cream and green onions. Great for dipping with chips, or slather on tortillas and top with salsa.






Veggie Dip
8oz. Cream Cheese
1 pkg. frozen spinanch, thawed, minced
1 c. lowfat sour cream
1 cup mayo
1 pkg. vegetable soup mix
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese

Mix cream cheese, lowfat sour cream, and mayonnaise till smooth. Stir in spininach
which is thawed and vegetable soup mix. Put in a casserole dish. Top with cheese and bake at 325 degrees for 15 to 20 min. Serve with thin toasted bread rounds or a plain crackers.

2 comments:

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This sounds so good Beth!! I can't wait to try it!! Thanks for sharing!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

sounds great....I am finding so many good dips tonight...
Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There is a great giveaway this week.
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...