Saturday, September 26, 2009

Its raining....still

Dont be concerned, I am not so obsessed with my blog that I am up this early on a Saturday morning changing the background and writing a new post! I am up this early because the other day I just happen to wonder when the last time I had had an oil change, lets just say its a good thing I wondered about it. So I am sitting up here at Two Rivers Ford on this lovely rainy(perfect sleeping) weather morning.

This week I have been so off schedule! Every Sunday I clean, grocery shop, laundry, iron... everything that gets me ready for the week. Last Sunday I didnt do that and it has thrown my week into a tailspin! My apartment is a wreck, the laundry is backed up and I CANT STAND IT! Today I will get all that done because I have a feeling that it will be a two day job. My whole place can be a disaster but I NEVER let my kitchen get dirty, I cant stand it. The other night it was midnight and I was in the kitchen cleaning the sink!

So I have a question. I got an email the other day from this girl that reads my blog, she is apart of the card swap I belong to and thats how she found my blog. She emailed me the other day and said she likes the quirkiness of my blog(I cant decide if I like that or not) but she wishes I would be more personal. What???? Do people really want to know about that kind of stuff? I write on here with thoughts, complaints and basically what I want to. What else do you want? It took me off guard but it made me think. I dont know who reads this I really dont think I need to post up my phone number or social security number on here( I am kidding, thats my early morning sarcasm)!

I mentioned earlier that I was at the car place and a man just came up to me and asked me if he could take a turn on the computer!! WHAT!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! I was mid-type, does he think that Two Rivers Ford provides a pink laptop for your personal use!! I am in shock!! I said this is my personal computer and he said "ok" and went and sat back down!! WOW...strange things really do happen before 9am on Saturday morning!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...