Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wishes


Hi Friends! I love furniture so I thought I would share some of the pieces that I love and saving for but let me state that it will be YEARS before I can afford any of it! I dont even a house to put it but a girl can want cant she...


I love this table I think it is precious and would be so cute with different color and style chairs around it

I LOVE this chair! PRECIOUS its from Pottery Barn



I mean honesly how cute would this at the end of my bed!!!



Oh Love me some cute chairs with lots of color!!

To DIE for!! SO precious and its on Sale now at Pier One

This bed is AMAZING!! I love it! Its only $1700 from Restoration Hardware! They definitly arent scared to jack up there prices!!







0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...