Sunday, October 25, 2009

Amazing...

What a fun day! The girls got together and had a girls day, it was Anniston's first girl day! We had chili and desserts and just hung out and talked! Its so funny the topics that come up during "girl talk", nothing is off limits. It was a fun break from all the work stress and moving! Steph and I rode together and on our way back we are driving down the interstate just chatting it up and there it was in the middle of the interstate staring at us! A HUGE deer with antlers literally it was like a deer in headlights(HA I crack myself up). I slammed on the brakes and swerved off the road! The deer panicked and tried to head towards the woods and it ran into the side of the car! We both were screaming and freaking out, my hands were shaking and my knees went limp, it was so scary! When I get nervous I start laughing, I was dying laughing I mean it was ridiculous! Poor Stephanie kept saying "I knew I would I die in the car with you"! First off that was the BIGGEST deer I have ever seen(think Moose size) second I did the whole "Mom Seatbelt" on Steph I threw my arm in front of her it was funny! After we settled down she said "our friendship is growing you tried to protect and not push me into danger". Long story short we were in San Francisco walking down the sidewalk and this man was hiding behind these little bushes and he jumped up and scared us and what did I do I pushed Stephanie right at him and ran off the other way, my Dad was dying laughing because he knew it was coming. This guy has been doing that for years and let me tell you it so funny to watch him do it to others but I dont want it to happen to me!

I read tons of blogs and I came across this blog the other day and I started reading and I became so engrossed in it and I read the whole thing. The blog is about a 23 year old girl that has Cystic Fibrosis and she writes about her life with her illness. I finished reading it and I thought " this girl is amazing and so strong and her faith is amazing . Well yesterday I was thinking about her and it hit me, I know her! I went back and looked at her blog to see if she had a picture, I guess I didnt notice it the first time I ran across her blog. I know who she is thru my little brother and she is friends with a family from my church! I was so shocked when I put it all together, the blog world is small after all. I was so impressed with her I had to email her on Facebook and just had to tell her how I was impressed with her. You should check out her blog and read her story.

I am going to start posting some of my favorite recipes on here so be on the look out for them! Hope you have a great week and just think the next post I write will be in my new house.




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...