Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I do know....

Oh goodness I cant believe its already the Holiday season! I have always been a fan of the holidays- I love the tradition, the family time, the memories being made, the sense of comfort, the togetherness, the spirit of it all...! Last night I had the dreaded conversation with my dad of when everyone is going to meet up and "celebrate"(I use the term lightly) Christmas and who is going where and when and all that mess. THAT is what takes the spirit out of Christmas and adds the stress but its my reality. Christmas is not about a meeting time or awkwardness and everything else that goes into what side of the family are we doing tonight. This year my motto is "whatever happens happens"! I am not planning, worrying, rushing,stressing.... I am rolling with the flow. No my family is not together anymore and yes I deal with it every year and Yes its worse at the holidays but every year I deal with it but this year I am not worrying about it and looking forward to what I do know is going to happen. I do know that my little brother will be around and he always makes me laugh, I do know that my Granny will be here rolling with flow like me and I do know that if all else fails I can call my friends! Those are the things that I am banking on this year and looking forward to and that makes me excited about the Holidays!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...