Friday, November 20, 2009

Show Us Your Life!

This week I am jumping on Kellys Korner "Show Us Your Life" theme! This week it is about your pets and lets face it I never pass up an opportunity to show off my little Zoe! I mean they dont come any cuter than this...


This is the day we brought her home! She was TINY...


She loved Ryans hat...



She got her hair done and sporting the pretty pink bow!







She is not a fan of her little coat but we love it on her!



One of my favorites!! PRECIOUS...

Love her....


1 comments:

Sheila said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your little Yorkie is precious! I had a Yorkie for 12 years but he died a couple of years ago. Said I would never have another dog but my husband had died a couple years earlier and i got so lonely! Adopted my Daffy dog and I love her. Check her out on my blog when you get time..http://myheartishisthrone.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...