Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What Have I Learned!

Things that I have learned this week and its only Tuesday!

  • Mike Heimerdinger is actually a coach for the Titans rather than a player( I mean honestly lets face it I usually only pay attention to the score)
  • The copier at work can not change a document from 2 pages to 1- I spent 30 minutes on this task
  • A person can really have to much crafting supplies- that person being me
  • A Christmas tree can cause you to have a breakdown- again referring to myself
  • That coupons really are worth time and effort
  • A person really can change who they are which leaves me wondering if I ever really knew who they were?
  • That a sales person will do ANYTHING to get the boss on the phone
  • That I am just not going to be able to make my Christmas cards this year... that makes me sad but I dont have the time!
  • That my little brother is probably the smartest person I have ever met besides my Pap-Paw of course
  • That my car probably has NEVER been this dirty inside or out!
  • That I am not the only one who maps out my day for Black Friday!
  • That you can put to much Chocolate in Puppy Chow- making it stale...Yuck!
  • That I really do have a small obsession with Salsaritas salsa
  • I am not really upset about Jon and Kate going off the air- I thought I would cry but I didnt
  • That I have a little crush on Neil Orne on the Channel 2 news

2 comments:

Rachel V. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am still in denial about #3 even though mine could take up an entire storage rental unit. Shoot...they are overtaking two rooms in this house already!

Kim Elkins said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love this. So you. I may have to copy this idea sometime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...