Monday, December 14, 2009

Best of 2009

For some reason I just can’t keep up to date with the Best of 2009 tour! I mean its not like I have a lot going on or anything… I don’t have presents to wrap, a house to clean, 3 loads of laundry to do, a pizza bread to make for my brother, 100s of pictures to pull off my camera, a TV to hopefully get fixed, a bathroom to clean, a craft room that you cant see the floor, 125 Christmas cards to finish, a mound of ironing, curtain rods to hang, to do lists that need to be made… I mean honestly I have no excuse to not be blogging!

Sundays theme was “Best changes to the place I live”- Well considering that I changed where I live I guess that can be the best change! I upgraded from an apartment to a house and I couldn’t be happier!!

Todays theme is “Best Rush of 2009”- I don’t really know about this one. I can barely remember yesterday much less 8 monthes ago. I will have to think about this one!

2 comments:

Johnny said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are so cute and such a mess!!!

I think you just made your "To Do List".

Have a wonderful week.

I asked Ryan to put a fluorscent light in your craft room. Has he gotten to it yet??

mamaayanna said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I hve the same going on with the blog challenge! :-) and made my phrase of 2009 "running behind"

Especially this time of the year...
gooluck with everything

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...