Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Finger Foods and Painting!

On Sunday I had my first official gathering at my house! I had my friends over for finger foods and we were going to officially break in my craft room by painting Christmas ornaments. I made a couple appetizers and the famous ginger tea. Then we were off to paint! I had a blast and I hope the girls did too! Of course I took no pictures but I do have one of my favorite little buddy! She has become an essential on our girl time! I love this little lady she is so precious(ignore Steph she was trying out the baby carrier)!!



I also have a few pictures of my craft room!












1 comments:

Kim Elkins said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is the most awesome piece of pegboard I have ever seen :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...