Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Times in 2010



Well its that time again- time for the resolutions. My list from last year was long and numbered but I look at it now and it just makes me tired. This year I have one goal "Be Happy with Life"! Life is going to happen, its going to give you happiness, sadness, anger, disappointment but guess whats that's life. My Pap-Paw always said "Roll with the Punches" and that is what I am going to do with 2010. Why stress about things that I have no control off, I am just going to take it all in and deal with things as they come at me.



I do hope that my 2o10 is filled with...


  • Laughter

  • Memories

  • Good health for my family, friends and myself

  • Socializing

  • Strength

  • Contentment

  • Happiness

  • Fun

  • Exercise

  • Organizing

  • Peace

  • Religion

  • Smiles

  • Saving

  • Positive Attitudes

  • Fulfillment

  • Open Minds

  • Excitement

  • Crafting

  • Baking

  • Family Fun

  • Vacationing

  • Self Esteem

  • Dinners with Friends

  • Learning

  • Teaching

  • Movies

  • Succeeding in my career

  • Observing

  • Calmness

  • Adventures

  • Love





Am I expecting to much out of 2010? You betcha but at list I have a list and expectations of 2010 if I didn't what a boring year it will be.




I would love to read about all your Resolutions so send me a link in comments!


Happy New Year blogging world!!!




















0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...