Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Accept It but I Hate It...

Well did you think I have fallen off the face of the earth? I have been so SUPER busy with everything and I am just trying not to get behind on anything! I WILL get all of my wrapping done this weekend and I am bound and determine to get my super cute homemade store bought Christmas cards out too! I did something different this year with them so I am not really excited about them.

This is going to be a short post because I dont really have a lot to say about this subject except that it sucks. Since a car wreck that I had 4 years ago my bladder has been shot! It has never healed but it has gotten better since then but will never been back to normal. I accept the fact that I will be on medicine, I accept that it will affect if I will ever be able to have a baby, I accept the fact that I will have a future of surgeries. I accept it... But I hate it. I hate that I have to go tomorrow BACK to the doctor to be told that things are bad again and that there will be surgery soon to come, I hate that I am in pain, I hate that my medicine has quit working and we arent sure what else to do, I hate that this affects my family and my friends. I HATE IT...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...