Monday, December 21, 2009

Its the most wonerful time of the year!

Wow I cant believe it is already Christmas week!! I am ready to just be off and have nothing to do but sleep late! Its chilly here in Nashville tonight! I wish that if it was going to be this cold that it would just SNOW!!! Well again another weekend came and went in the blink of an eye, It amazes me how fast they go by! I was in baking mode- chess pie, puppy chow, homemade cinnamon rolls, oreo treats... I am proud to say that I didnt eat any of it. I guess the one PLUS to new medicine is it zaps your appetite. I took the cinnamon rolls to work this morning and let me tell you they went fast! I have some pictures but I am blogging away from bed and I am to lazy to get up and get my camera! So soon to come cinnamon roll pictures...


I have a question? Can you keep a secret? Would you keep a secret for someone but you know that if you dont ask for help they are going to get in trouble? I am struggling with this right now and I wish my Pap-paw was here because I could talk to him about it! I need to figure this all out and do what I think is best...Ugh


Well I just wanted to stop by and say Hi and wish everyone a Merry Christmas week! Be on the look out for a big picture post coming on I have some great gift pictures to show!! Yay...



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...