Sunday, December 27, 2009

LONG...........


Warning** I would like to say that I am not tooting my own horn here BUT I am! Just take a glance at my groceries(Yes I took pictures its ok to laugh I did) and guess what I spent? I am not going to type out my receipt but I am pretty darn proud of myself! My neighbor has introduced me to a little thing called coupons and saving money at the grocery, who would have ever thought! I love her for it!! I am obsessed with it now! I have learn to stock pile and make list and where to find coupons! I don't have to go back to the grocery(well for milk I will) for at least 2 months!!!



Oh yeah I spent $27.18 at Publix !

I have not totally abandoned my blog the last couple of days! I did post some pictures and a few videos! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and is now enjoying the worst part-the clean up! I have decided that since I am off for a few days that I would take the opportunity of the "Christmas Clean Up" to rearrange, organize and become completely unpacked! That was a good thought in theory, my house is a mess and I am sitting here watching TV! I just looked around and groaned at the mess! My Christmas stuff is all cleaned up, organized and the stuff that I am not using anymore is priced and placed in the Garage Sale box- thats all I have done in last 24 hours. All my Christmas gifts are in the spare room and thats that! Here are just a few of the pictures of some of my gifts, again its all still in my spare room-I will picture as I organize :)

Me and the Zoe just hanging out! Dont you love my outfit! LOL...

Ryan just chilling waiting on dinner! If you look closely you can Zoe peeking over the couch!


My Granny in her Hugh Hefner silky Christmas PJs!



A little Martha for Christmas



What are those polka dots peeking at me??




Why its a precious little chicken! Funny story: Julie(a fellow blogger) commented on my Christmas Decor post and told me to hop over and check out her polka dotted chicken since I love polka dots! Santa isn't the best computer user so Santa didn't see that comment and just bought this for me because she knew I would love it!!!



OOOHHH Be still my heart! Santa got me a Scout box!!! LOVE IT!!!!




Polka Dots and Vera Bradley what else do I need??



I had a very Rachel Ray Christmas! Love it!! Thanks Dad!



Proof of the spare room :(



Replace this sentence with your content, do not remove any code past this sentence.
MckLinky Blog Hop


4 comments:

Julie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

santa rocks!!!! i went back about 2 days later to get the bigger one and it was gone - i was sooo sad!!! maybe you got it?????
looks like you had a great christmas!!! i got silly things like a new crock pot and a hair cutter for the boys that were my excitement!!!

The DIY Show Off said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awesome! The scout box is gorgeous! Great gifts. I love lounging in comfy clothes too! :)

Thanks for sharing in the Show and Tell! :)

Roeshel

Stephanie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You got some really neat stuff! I love polka dots and VB too!

OH and YAY for the Grocery game! :)

Happy Nester said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congrats on your wonderful gifts. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...