Thursday, December 10, 2009

My 5 (this is a GOOD LOOKING Post)...

I read Go East Memphis Mama and she posted her top 5 "cutie" guys(we are talking celebrities)! Well I wanted to jump on this train and make my own post, just because its fun! I know here in Nashville we have some cute country music, cowboy hat wearing guys but lets head towards Hollywood and see what they have to offer! So here we go...
Lets face it Patrick Dempsey is so HANDSOME! I don't think they come any better than that... He is on my favorite show, he has cute kids, he is a race car driver.... Perfection!
I love the Silver Fox! I Dont know what it is about this guy but I really think its his laugh! Have you ever heard him laugh? It cracks me up every time!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Vince Vaughn!! He is so funny! I love all of his movies and when he gags in 4 Christmases I cant control myself, it makes me laugh every time!
Steph has gotten me hooked on the show Entourage and Jeremy Piven is to darn cute!
I think Kelly Slater is gorgeous! I mean he is tan AND a surfer, what else do you need? WOW...

2 comments:

Go East Memphis Mama said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Glad you made your list! Haha that silver fox comment had me laughing out loud! I say that all the time:)

Kim Elkins said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Can I add the hot Dad/Husband on Friday Night Lights??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...