Monday, December 28, 2009

My 9s


I mean we all know I love me some celebrity gossip so here are my top 9 favorite moments of 2009!!!

My favorite "Oh that Sucks for his Wife"Moment...

Oh goodness I cant even imagine what his wife and sons have gone through! I feel so bad for his sons!



My favorite "Crap I got caught" Moment...

Oh David what have you done? I mean lets face it he was mad he got caught!

My Favorite "He Deserved a lot worse than He Got" Moment...


There is ABSOLUTELY NO excuse for this, I think it is totally unacceptable and I don't think Chris Brown should be able to see the light of day again!





My Favorite "What the Heck is that" Moment...

Lady GaGa is very odd, scary, strange talented singer but why does she dress like that...



My favorite "Oh Man... That Sucks" Moment...


Oh Taylor I felt so bad for you and so did the rest of the world! I like Taylor but she gets on my nerves a little(sorry I am just laying it out there)!



My Favorite "What the heck is really going on" Moment...

Yes Suri Cruise is a cute kid, Yes she has little heels on... It was cute the first time but every picture I have seen of her lately she has one heels and what looks to be makeup! Weird??


My Favorite "Please don't slime into 2010" Moment...

I am so OVER Jon Gosslin! I am Team Kate all the way!!!


My favorite "Even Though You are an Athlete you can still get Busted" Moment...


Even though I don't think anything happen to Michael Phelps you know is Mama gave him an ear full!




My Favorite "Comeback" Moment...

Oh the Britney! I have always been a fan and I am glad she went from this
to this...































1 comments:

Paige said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE this post and your blog!! I agree and am team Kate all the way!

Have a wonderful New year!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...