Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Favorite Cd and Spot.


**** This post was written and ready to be put up on Tuesday and I TOTALLY forgot so now I am going to add my favorite place and Favorite new food!

Yay the best of 2009 Blog run! I have been wanting to do it but for some reason my December so far has been insanely busy!! Is anyone else like that? So I am hoping to jump on the Best of 2009 bandwagon and finish the rest of the daily questions! Today's is Album of the year. What's rocking your world?







I had to stop and think about this one because I cant even remember the last CD I bought but there is one CD that I can always count own and I listen to every song, I love the whole CD. Being from Nashville and all of course its country!!


I love every song on this CD! Check it out and iTunes to see if you like it!

I will see you tomorrow and I will blogging about my best place of 2009!

So now that its 3 days since I wrote this I will ad my favorite place and I will just say I am boring so I would think it would be home on my couch with my PivotHealth blanket, a magazine and a candle going. AH...I love it!

I think my new food of 2009 will probably be sushi- I have it before but lately I have come to love it! My favorite is a local place in Nashville, Viragos !

Ok I am going to finish out the best of 2009! I can do it...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...