Tuesday, December 15, 2009

There are alot of parentheses in this post

I just sat down to write a post and guess what I dont know what to post about.... I am a little scared! I always have something to say or at least type about. I go in waves with the good ole' blog! I am all into it and I love it, like when I started it! I had all these ideas and I was thinking there are so many things I could talk about and share ideas... Then I am like ok I have a million things to do and sitting down and writing a post is not on the top of my list. Now I am all into it again and this time I seem to be sticking it out AND I know that my Mom, Granny and Unlcle Johnny arent the only ones reading it. Knowing that other people read it makes me a little excited( in the back of my mind I have always wanted to write for a magazine write a book) so its makes me happy that people read this. I have become fairly obsessed(I have a lot of obsessions I'm in the process of writing a post about this) with reading other peoples blogs and getting ideas, recipes... lets face it I am nosey and like to see what other people are doing. I think its a great outlet for people! People get to sit down and lay it out there and share things and ask for help and so many other things that they can say on their blog(this sentence has alot of "ands" and that is why I could never write a book). SO now that I pause and go back and read what I just wrote its pointless...LOL! Anyways I do love blogging and I love reading other blogs and I love that people read mine and I feel like I have a whole little blog family!

All this rambling blog talk makes me want to share a few ideas of updates that I want to make to my blog
  • I have an Amazing lady that is creating me a brand new look for my page and I am so super duper excited about this! Check her out she is so super nice and great, her business is Tricia Nae Blog Design! Tell her I sent you over- I love her and her designs!!
  • I am a list maker! I make list for EVERYTHING! I even made a list of what order I should make list(maybe I shouldnt have shared that). But I was thinking of doing a "Tuesday 10"(this is all in the works in my head so bare with me) which basically I would make lists of my favorite...whatever(blogs, books, cosmetics, vacations, 10 places I want to go, goals, ideas, to do's...) and do that a couple of times a month. I could throw up a McKlinkey and if you want to post on your page great! We will see how this all works out.
  • I am definitely going to start sharing recipes! I have found tons on other peoples pages and I think its a great way to link to other peoples blogs. I mean if you are going to take the time to write someone needs to take the time to read it!
  • I also want to feature a blog a month- Ones that I like and why and of course my friends blogs will be featured! Steph, Kim and Jayne get ready because you will be one of the first!!

This are just a few things I am thinking about! I mean I always get these crazy ideas and sometimes they work out and sometime they dont, just ask Steph about my idea to become more social(I know your laughing Steph)!

Well kids this is how you right a post with nothing to say! Like I said I can always find something to talk about! I am off to turn up the heat, the weather in good old Nashville is crazy!





2 comments:

Johnny said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your personality sure comes thru in your blog post. Yes, I read each blog and love each one. You are a sweetie.

A Wedding Story said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I do like your Christmas design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...