Monday, December 14, 2009

Warning LOTS of PICTURES!!

This blog is full of my Randomness...
My little Zoe got herself a new little coat, lets face it she is just to darn precious to be out in the cold!

On Friday my favorite little neighbors came over and I turned this fire scene on the TV and I look over and this is what they were doing-I cracked up and had to take a picture...I am aware its blurry, still havent mastered the new camera

I always read the manual!! It doesnt matter what it is I also read the instructions or the manual that comes with anything, I know I am a nerd! Well for some reason I can not make myself read my new cameras manual, I think its because I dont understand what they are saying. Last night I decided to try out all the features by taking pictures of Moms Christmas decor. Majority of the pictures are dark and I dont know how to fix it! So frustrating...













Did I mention that I got a new car...


Lol...Just kidding! Can you imagine climbing up into that bad boy with a skirt on! This is my brothers friends truck! I just had to climb up so that I can say that I did it!

Sorry for all the picture but I needed some practice~




3 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I just adore all your mom's decorations! So pretty! I'm in love with her mailbox! Lol ;)
And Zoe's coat is precious!

Christy Lee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey, I've got a blog of randomness myself. There is something to be said for random! Thank you for sharing the decorations. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Christy Lee

Kim Elkins said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Look at those poor, deprived children, huddled around a TV fire :)
They had SO MUCH fun.
I love your mom's house. It lokks huge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...