Wednesday, December 16, 2009

YAY... I just got an awesome Christmas gift!!!

I am behind!!!! Thats all there is to it! I have SO much to do and what am I doing sitting here typing! I have not wrapped one Christmas gift NO NOT ONE!!! I dont even know what I have bought...Its official I am stressed!!!


Check this out! I love my neighbor look what she gave me for Christmas tonight(sorry for the picture its from the iPhone)



A Laminator I am so excited its ridiculous!! I am headed up to the craft room to plug this bad boy in!! Her and I just had a big conversation about we are not huggers and if we wouldnt have just had that conversation I would have jumped up and gave her a HUGE HUG!!! Thank you again neighbor family( I dont think I should post their last name) oh and did I mention she is this most talented person I have ever met and she owns Littlebits!






2 comments:

Jackson said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I will consider myself hugged :)

Johnny said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You will get ahead of the game this weekend. That is why I am up @ 2 am. I AM ALSO BEHIND!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...